In response to technician feedback and as part of its ongoing commitment to improving the range of services offered to registered businesses, OFTEC is investigating the viability of a subscription-based app that will allow technicians to complete OFTEC branded forms electronically, gain signatures and email the form in pdf format direct to customers from a smart phone or tablet.
The app will allow businesses to streamline their processes and reduce the burden on technicians when it comes to filling in forms – a bugbear of many! It is envisaged that the app will be useable on and off network which is essential when operating in rural locations. OFTEC is now working with developers to develop the app and functionality will include:
- unlimited access to an up-to-date suite of OFTEC control documentation forms which can be customised to automatically populate your business details from your profile settings
- ability to save customer records and details to aid form filling and build customer profiles
- ability to email completed forms to customers or send them to a printer where local facility exists
Future development will consider:
- ability to send date of next service reminders to customers
- ability to submit a work notification entry to OFTEC
- ability to renew OFTEC registration
- access to the latest technician e-news
- unlimited access to an up-to-date suite of OFTEC technical books
To help shape the app, OFTEC needs your views on some key design areas which are currently under consideration.
Click here to fill in our two minute survey.
Feedback can also be emailed to email@example.com being sure to use ‘OFTEC mobile app’ as the subject heading.